In 2018, The Spindle and HumanityX (Centre for Innovation of Leiden University) collaborate in organising a series of monthly inspirational working sessions for our mutual communities! In these sessions, we’ll explore the relevance of (technological) trends for the future of development cooperation. The sessions are high in energy and always involve an expert. See what’s going on and get more grip on the implications and ideas that would work!
What can you expect from it?
- What is open data? What is it not?
- How can open data benefit smallholders?
- What methods are available to assess impacts of open data?
- What best practices can be identified?
- How does (open) data play a role in development?
- What can be expected in the future from data-driven development?
Sign up below!
Future Session #8: How can (open) data benefit smallholders
How can we use innovation around open data for development?: