Poor people are excluded from development and are often invisible, also for decision makers and managers of projects and programs. Reaching out to these people is essential for achieving the central goal of post-2015 UN Development Agenda: ‘Eradicating extreme poverty from the face of the earth by 2030’.
The Dutch Platform Leave No One Behind (50 members) meets regularly to discuss the several issues related to this topic. On February 22nd the platform is invited by Liliane Fonds (Havensingel 26 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch) to start the new programme for 2018.
- 14.00 – 14.15 h Welcome and introduction round
- 14.15 – 15.00 h Presentation plan Tiny en Lieke about disaggregated data collection
- 15.00 – 15.20 h New programming Lepra Stichting by Karin van Knippenberg
- 15.20 – 15.30 h Break
- 15.30 – 16.30 h Game – Light for the World
- 16.30 – 16.45 h What’s happening: events, documents, news
- 16.45 – 17.00 h Nexts steps: dates, subjects, invites, publications
- 17.00 – 18.00 h Drinks
Feel welcome to join! If you plan to participate, please fill in the form below: