Poor people are excluded from development and are often invisible, also for decision-makers and managers of projects and programs. Reaching out to these people is essential for achieving the central goal of post-2015 UN Development Agenda: ‘Eradicating extreme poverty from the face of the earth by 2030’.
The Dutch Platform Leave No One Behind (50 members) meets regularly to discuss the several issues related to this topic. In this session, Michele Turner, from the organisation World Learning Europe, will present the toolkit TAAP: Transforming Agency, Access, and Power Through Inclusive Design. (You can find out more here!) Besides, Gareth Davies will give a presentation about safeguarding measures!
- 10.00 – 10.10h welcome & introduction participants.
- 10.10 – 10.20h notes of May 24 and news/information to share/ letter to Kaag.
- 10.20 – 12.00h Michele Turner, Executive Director from World Learning Europe on TAAP.
- 12.00 – 12.15h some slides on safeguarding measures in our work by Gareth Davies from World Learning.
- 12.15 – 12.30h update Dorcas on their Inclusion Lens, by Nico Smit.
- 12.30 – 12.40h update Guide on inclusive Business Partnerships, by Nelleke van der Vleuten (please fill in the survey).
- 12.40 – 12.50h update Voice programme by Inez Hackenberg.
- 12.50 – 12.57h update from the team on disaggregated data, Tiny and Lieke.
- 12.57 – 13.00h wvttk.
After the usual meeting and lunch, you are very welcome to stay and discuss topics like inclusion and integrity with Michelle Turner and her colleague. If you want to do so, please let us know in the participation form below!
Time: 10:00 – 13:00
Location: Bildung.city, Amsterdam Duivendrecht
Feel welcome to join! If you plan to participate, please fill in the form below:
*Did you already hear about our award on Inclusion? Click here to find out more!