Here you can take a look at the timeline, the eligibility criteria, the selection criteria and the terms and conditions of the NOW-Us! Award.
- June 30th – Call closed
Entries for the NOW-Us! Award closed on June 30th, 23:59 (CEST).
- August 14th – Announcement ten finalists
On August 14th, the jury will select ten initiatives based on all the received application forms.
- Augustus/September – Contacting and travel arrangements
The Spindle contacts the finalists for an additional reference check and to plan the travel arrangements to the Netherlands in October.
- October 8,9,10 – Finalists visit the Netherlands for NOW-Us! week
Finalists attend the NOW-Us! Week: an innovation bootcamp with networking opportunities to further improve and scale their projects.
- October 11th – Award Ceremony at the Partos Innovation Festival
During the Partos Innovation Festival, the winner of the NOW-Us! Award will be announced.
In order to apply for the NOW-Us! Award your initiative must fit ALL of the following criteria:
- Your organisation is legally registered*, with a working bank account in your local currency, in any country considered least developed, low-income countries, and/or lower-middle-income range in Africa and/or Asia (See the full list here). Voice focus countries are especially encouraged to apply.
* If you are not a registered organisation, then you can list a host institution that can serve as the legal and financial host for your initiative.
- Your organisation is led by individuals (staffing, governance, in design and in implementation) that belong to the same target group that you serve and benefit
- Your organisation has an annual turnover of less than 2 million Euros
- Your initiative was or has been in implementation for over two years
- You are able to join us in the Netherlands from the 7th until the 12th of October, to participate in the NOW-Us! Awards week and attend the Partos Innovation Festival (your travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by us).
The call for the NOW-Us! Award 2019 is closed
If you applied for the NOW-Us! Award you agreed to our Terms & Conditions. D0 you have questions on the continuation of the process, please consult our Frequently Asked Questions. If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.